Universal Remote to control Bel Canto Pre2

I need a universal remote to basically turn the volume up and down. I just want something thats EASY to set up too. I'd like to buy one today. Please help a tech deficient brother. Thanks, Mike Houstina.
128x128bubba12
Your still in luck, hows this https://newpotatotech.com/FLPR/Specifications/specifications.html Theres a list of compatible makes, Bel Canto is in.

There could be apps. Unless apple would rather force you into buying something, but I cant see them doing that ;)
Thanks for pointing to this. I prefer a regular remote, and also, I'd need a Lightning-to-30-pin adaptor to use the FLPR with my 5th Gen iPod Touch, which would make the setup kind of bulky. But it's good to know what options are out there, since I'm in kind of a bind. New Potato is selling the FLPR at half the list price right now.  

I would need the adapter also. It doesn't say where to get it. Thanks for the option.

The adaptor is pretty readily available from different sources. The fact that New Potato hasn't bothered to update the device to work directly with the Lightning connector, which Apple introduced 3 1/2 years ago, gave me pause. New Potato's TuneLink Home seems like an alternative, though. It functions as a stationary, omni-directional IR code transmitter that your iPhone/iPod directs via Bluetooth. No more expensive than the FLPR plus a Lightning adaptor. (It also turns your mobile device into a music player for your home stereo, if that's of any interest.) 

Right now, since I play most of my music via my computer and Audirvana Plus, I'm leaving my Bel Canto turned up to my usual maximum desired volume and controlling volume through the A+ remote app. Works, but still would like an actual remote control. 

By the way, Mike, earlier you posted that Bel Canto had "no other answer except get a used one...." Does that mean they had no RC's for your Pre2 to sell you?