Universal Remote: classy cheapy available?

Am getting really sick of the cheap plastic one provided by EC with the EMC-1, especially as my left hand uses the lovely Pass Labs brick for my Aleph P. I had noticed that an NAD remote worked on the EMC also. Anybody know of a good-looking and handling remote that might operate the EMC?
I really need only the simple PLAY/PAUSE/STOP etc functions.
Something like the slick Audio Refinement Complete's would be cute....Thanks. Ern
subaruguru
Ernie,

I picked up a Proton remote and it works great. Touch screen, docking base to recharge the batteries, and really easy to program. Got it off Ebay, if memory serves it was $100 for the remote, charging stand, and serial cable.

http://www.proton-usa.com/remote/src2010.htm

enjoy, Jeff
Recommend you look at www.Bluedo.com.

They have a great selection of remotes and deal with us picky audiophiles all the time B^P.

I have a Home Theater Master programmable and couldn't ask for better.
Hoping for a simple answer? It's never that easy! :-) Here's another site to do some research. This one called Remote Central seems to have lots of "Remote" information (with a name like that, you'd sure hope so!). Bob.
Thanks guys. I checked ALL of these out this morning, and indeed Ellen might like the Pronto for our HT (thinking Hannukah/Xmas), but I think I'll just borrow a dealer/friend's Audio Refinement Complete silver joystick, as I remember it being being particularly well-designed, if not necessarily logical (c'est francais, n'est-ce pas?).
I just need 4 buttons, operation in the dark without eerie green glow, and a bit more resemblance to the opposite armchair-side Pass Teutonia instead of Japanese Rice. Cheers.