Under speakers Vibrapod or Gaïa

Does anyone compare Gaïa and Vibrapod under speaker ?  With Vibrapod,  for the $, I have great result under my speakers, but, does it worth the extra $$$ interchanging with Gaïa ?
audiosens
The real choice is between the GAIA and the Townshend Audio Seismic Pod products.
Do people still use Vibrapods? Not very effective. And as noted, they don't even last. Many excellent options today, including everything mentioned here besides Vibrapods. 
Not a big fan of any rubber isolator 😛 No offense but all those air bladders, air springs, inner tubes, they come with built in problems, particularly their bad geometry, too much internal damping/friction, their tendency to leak, preventing ideal performance or reducing optimum performance. Total pain the 🍑. Mechanical steel springs are more reliable, more consistent in performance, and can produce much lower iso system Fr. Keep it simple stupid.
@geoffkait   My speakers have 'rubber bumpers' as stock footers for the rear side of the speakers and spikes upfront. The spikes are taller than the bumpers, for tilt and for clearance of the bottom ported transmission line. This is the stock setup.

What would you recommend? Thanks.