Under $3K streaming dac suggestions, Roon Ready?

Just as the title explains..

Currently using an Auralic Mini to Mytek Liberty.  Looking for a one box solution to save space/cables primarily, but if sound quality improvement is capable in the under $3K range as well, then WOOHOO!!!

Will be hooked up to a Yamaha A-S2100 integrated, Spendor A4 speakers.

I've previously used: Lumin D2, and PS Audio DSD Jr. - and both of those sounded the same as my current setup, and I'm not against going back to either of those since they fit the requirements.

Open to all/any other suggestions.  I have my eye currently on: Mytek Brooklyn Bridge and the Teac NT-505.  Would prefer a component that offers balanced & unbalanced outputs, and volume control isn't needed of course.

Best,
Rob

128x128robelvick
Post removed 
Got it, feeling kind of stupid. I guess my view is I like the combination of DAC & Streamer I have now.  Your suggestion is to replace the streamer (Nucleus +) with an Innous Zenith streamer.  This change will create a substantial jump in sound quality.  Worth a some thought. Thank you for the feedback.
I think the SonicTransporter computers are a better deal than the Roon Nuc and Nuc+
I did some research on the chip technology on both the Roon Nucleus+ And the Innous Zenith products.  What I found was interesting in terms of technology innovation and devastation.  The NUC chip is far more advanced than the Innous chip in terms of computing power.  The Intel NUC chip is close to technology advancement proof.  The Innous chip is already devastated in terms of technology advancement. The software that both companies produce is proprietary.  I think I will stick with the combination of Roon and Intel’s Technology v. Innous.  Thanks again for the insight.  My apologies for getting this discussion off track...
Jworthy, the reason that Innous uses the chip set they do has to do with noise. The more noise generated into the motherboard, the greater the likelyhood that the music data will be interefered with.

It is for this reason that Innous uses the parts they do, if you look at what they have accomplished in their designs you will realize the extent they have gone to make a completely quiet box, that does not mean mechanical noise it means radiated electrical noise, the motherboard’s design, the case shielding the power supply, the specific chip set the layout of the wiring and the type of wiring all are important factors in creating a noise free design.

In the case of the Mark Three units Innous’s design team went over every part on the MK II’s motherboard with a noise probe and then had each chip removed if it wasn’t essential, that along with the subsititution of parts and a custom noise filter are all factors.

The Nucleus is not a particularly well conceived product from a company that has previously never made made hardware but is a software company. We looked at the Nuclueus and passed on it based on the fact that the design didn't bring anything to the table other than a fast processor.

Innous is now on their third iteration of their designs. while the Nuclueus is a first generation product.

Innous started the same way that many companies did by assembling a server out of readily available parts and tweaking the bios that was 2009!

Fast forward ten years, custom motherboards, custom cases, tweeked up ssds, ethernet incomming and outgoing noise filters, custom software, reclocking boards with 1ppb jitter levels, custom reclocking on the ethernet, custom power supplies from two to six rail designs and everything is made to be the best sounding product for the price point.

For these reasons Innous is growing and growing and growing, they have outgrown their production facilities three times allready.

We know what we hear and the Innous servers definately produce a more analog like sound, factor in easy to use, Roon endpoint and Core, easy to setup and you will see why they are taking over the market.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Innous dealers