Ultimate stereo nightmare

I have a complex stereo system, having accumulated many various components through the years. I also have an impenetrable jumble of wires.  Until now I’ve been able to deal with problems that arose. Now that I am elderly I can’t easily get down on the floor to assess things. I bought and installed new very expensive speaker cables (Audioquest Robin Hood), and subsequently found that my right channel was not working. After switching cables, the right channel was still not working. So the problem is somewhere in the system.  I don’t know if it’s a loose cable or something else and have no way of tackling the jungle of wires to check it out. 
I hired a company that claims they deal with these things, but there’s such complexity I don’t know whether they can deal with it.

128x128rvpiano

@rvpiano glad Jasmine was able to fix it! Looking at your system pictures, one suggestion that comes to mind is to hang that big TV on the wall, add an outlet and a wall plate to snake the necessary cables thru behind where the TV will be mounted over to the lower part of the wall and move your equipment stand a bit more out into the room to give you better access to the components from the back of the rack.
Should not cost much to do all this - TV wall mount, outlet, couple of wall plates and few new cables (hdmi, digital, etc). Get it done by the electrician or may be even the same company you used to fix the issue if they offer this service. Should not be more than a few hundred $

Did you switch the ICs to the amp?

Every time I had a channel go out it was a blown amp.