Ugrading B & W Matrix 803's

Hello,
I am starting to search for an upgrade for my B & W Matrix 803's. They are my mains and are used in home theater and 2 channel applications. I am looking on audiogon as I would like to purchase used, for a better value, and the choices are overwhelming. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Also any thoughts on what the 803's are worth?

Thanks for your input.
pkelly1504
The 803's are worth around $1600. My dad recently picked up a set for ~1000, but you should be able to expect more.

As far as new suggestions go, it really depends on the rest of the system. What's your setup?
I have the Emotiva XPA5 that delivers 200 x 5. I am using a Pioneer Elite VSX92THX Receiver as a preamp. I originally was using the Pioneer receiver's amp until my brother lent me his Emotiva Amp and I had to purchase one a few years ago. The amp gave it much more depth, clarity and punch.The system does sound great however I want more and have the upgrade bug. I am thinking the speakers will give me the best bang for my upgrade dollar.
The room is 20x20 with 18' walls. I do like the sound of the matrix 803's but would think after all of these years that I could upgrade them. What they are lacking is low end punch. When I play dvd's or sacd's through 5.1 the low end is there but missing on 2 channel stereo mode.
I listen primarily to classic rock of some form.
I appreciate your input.
Is your goal to optimize 2 channel performance? If it is, I would recommend a 2 channel integrated or pre with home theater pass through paired with a great 2 channel amp as a necessary investment before replacing/upgrading the speakers.
Golden Ear's Triton Two is a tower with a powered sub in each tower. I've heard them, and they sound pretty good. They weren't as crystal clear as I would have liked, but I heard them immediately after listening to Magnepan 3.7's. They would definitely improve the base on your stereo listening. Vandersteen 3A or 5A's would be a good speaker. I would definitely recommend Maineiac's suggestion.

Personally, if I were putting together a system for classic rock, I'd get some of Zu Audio's Soul Superfly's and run them through a Dynaco ST-70 and a Conrad Johnson PV5 and just keep the 803's for the surround setup.