Ugliest Speakers???

I'm sure most of us would never select a speaker solely on appearance but after sonics it probably would be a criteria, as well as size, weight, color etc.
Looking through the November Stereophile I noticed a new speaker on page 21, the Loiminchay. I'm not sure I could live with this one. It may sound great, I don't know but the appearance of the speaker could never cut it for me, definitely not my style.
What's your take on this one? Any other candidates?
128x128rja
Marco- Before you knock the Hello Kitty's, you should really hear them driven by a fine 300B SET. It's like Kelly Clarkson is in the room with you!
Without a doubt, the ugliest speaker of all time is made by Tetra. Jesus Christ, I would be scared to meet any person who has actually spent $15,000 on these. Disturbing...
Alon (Nola), and if you take one apart you find that ugly goes all the way through.
Ugliest speakers for me are the Oskar Veil Kithara but they do sound good.

Always believe that the main thing a system is suppose to do is giving a good sound.

Is look that important? I presume. A local dealer told me after I asked him why he was not carrying any Audio Note speakers is mainly because they don't look expensive even if they sound pretty good.

It is a shame that peoples will eliminate some products base on look. But it is a factor any shop have to take into consideration.
The Jadis Eurythmie reminds of the alien band singer in "Return of the Jedi". The new B&W reminds me of a character in the video game "Virtua Fighter" whose made out of logs.
Do any of you remember the Joly line of products from Taiwan?