Tyler Decade line Vs. Old line

Has anyone directly compared an "old" pair of Tyler Linbrook Reference with the new decade line--say the D-1 or D-2. What would be the sonic differences overall?
jig
I had the Linbrook Signature for 2 years, and now have the Decade D1's. Overall: a bit more full, much deeper, throws a more accurate soundstage, sounds richer, easier to drive for most amps. There is incredible clarity in complex orchestra passages. These are some of the best speakers I have ever heard at this price; since these were broken in, I haven't heard a $20k system at a dealer that I think even comes close to how my system sounds with these in it. If I had to rate the speakers; the old LSS was like a 7.5 out of 10, and the D1 is closer to a 9 out of 10 (I don't know if I have ever heard a "10" speaker, but maybe that is what >$25k buys you?)

Also, they are pretty electronics-friendly. The only amps they didn't sound so hot with were OTL amps. They have sounded pretty good with KT-88 based amps (cheaper ones are all I have tried, but have a set of M150's on order), and sound great with the SS gear I have tried out in the system.
I have Linbrook System 2s Taylo 7Us and Decade 3s To my ears the System 2s are somewhat warmer than the Taylo and the Decade 3, and have a deeper base. The Taylo offer a broader soundstage than the System 2s. The Decade 3s are a little more forward than the others but not bright,have a sound stage similar to the Taylo. All 3 to me are muscially enjoyable in their own way. Bought all three un-auditioned and never had any regrets.

Have used them with SS integrated - Plinius 8200 MK2 and Portal Panache; tube integrateds Ayon Spirit 2 and Rogue Cronus Magnum - like the speakers with either
I would agree with Dawgcatching. I owned the Linbrook Signature for a couple of years as well, and still own the Linbrook SuperTowers along with a pair of Decade D1s. The D1s are faster, throw a larger soundstage, and really excel in speed and clarity -- they seem to have more 'air' around the singer and instruments. The Linbrooks in general are warmer sounding, with a slight bloom to them. You might read my review of the D1s on Agon here as I detailed my comparison of the SuperTowers and the D1s (I actually preferred the SuperTowers to the Linbrook Signatures). Both lines are excellent sounding -- comes down to personal preference.

Bret.