Two JL F112's or two Rythmik F15's?

Concerning the subs in the above title, I was curious to hear from those that might have listened to both of them .... any thoughts and opinions? I realize there is a price difference.

The subs would be used mostly for home theater, probably 30% music, mated to electrostats in a room 22 X 16 X 10 that opens-up into another room.

Thank You
sedona

Showing 2 responses by kwa69

I have a friend with a martin Logan home theater total of 8 stat panels 2 for center and a SVS ultra 13 and it is amazing .We did demo alot great subs DD15 VELODYNE,JL,REL,they were all kickass subs but came down to the SVS held its own against them and can 2 for the price of one.One SVS is amazing 2 would be close to a IMAX theater wow.
Rosoeiii we did demo alot of subs JL F110 and F112 REL T,R and reference studio series and DD12 and DD15 and martin Logan .I am not saying the SVS was better just better bang for buck .He did not want to buy used so new price was a big factor .BTW he did buy 2 of the rel T1 subs to run in stereo with his ML CLS front mains.I thought some of the high end REL and JL subs would be better on a 2 channel music system .You will be happy any way you go 2 high end subs will be amazing hang on to your insides have fun.