Two defective pieces in a row - unreasonable to demand refund?

Ordered a McIntosh MA8900 from my dealer in December. First one had cosmetic damage out of the box so they swapped it out for a new one. The new one won't power on (just get the standby light). McIntosh said they would replace it again but I'm frankly done, just want my money back at this point. The dealer has a no refunds policy. Should I accept a 3rd new unit or insist on a refund?
lostark
Many years ago I was scheduled to fly into Detroit.  The day before my flight I received a call from a teammate asking if I had seen the news.  It turns out the flight I was scheduled for the next day crashed.  When I said I would see them the next day they asked if was nuts... to which I replied,  what were the odds of the same flight crashing two days in a row.

Anyway, what are the odds of having another issue with the 3rd unit?  I'd be chill and let the dealer and Mac get you sorted out.  

I would not unpack it at the dealer unless they were willing to repack it.  I might ask them to deliver it and make sure it works at your house.
I don't know why this thread goes on and on with suggestions. OP already said long ago that the is ordering a third unit. Enough already.
Update:

Finally up and running with a spotless and functional unit. Chalk my problems up to bad luck, or COVID, or whatever. McIntosh and dealer took care of me with no hassle. Easy to forgive problems when the manufacturer (and dealer) makes it right without skipping a beat. No regrets, sounds amazing. Bottom line, I would advise anyone who reads this thread in the future not to be scared off McIntosh because my experience. It is true that I had to go through multiple units till they got it right, but they got it right and didn't give me any grief, which counts for a lot in my book.
Happy ending. But I must admit I probably would walk right out of a dealer that has a policy of no refunds when I am buying stuff over $7K. The whole point of going to a dealer is service and making sure you are happy. I have no doubt that my dealer would happily refund the money for something I bought if I wasn’t happy and needed to go somewhere else to get something. Number one trait I want in a dealer is integrity… and “I got your money… now you are screwed…” or even the uncertainty of not knowing isn’t in my definition of integrity.