Tweeters are silent on my Wilson audio Sofia 2

Hello everybody, I’ve had the Wilson Audio Sofia 2 for over 10 years , always had a feeling that there were lacking the crisp clear highs I’ve enjoyed from the previous Sofia 1 .
I changed locations , amps , speaker cables , processor to no avail - still very muffy dull sound lacking treble/highs in all types of music , in both stereo and multi channel .
I already changed the resistors - no change in sound .
I hooked up to the same set up other speakers from another room (SVS Ultra , B&O) and also my center channel Wilson Audio Watch speaker and I am getting great sound so I know it is not my gear that causing the issue.
Gear used :
Speaker cables :Transparent reference MusicWave Super.
Amp : Emotiva XPA 2 -Gen 2 & Outlaw Audio 770
Processor: Marantz AV8805
CD : Marantz 6007
Subwoofer : Velodyne DD 15
Surround in wall speakers : SpeakerCraft AIM Cinema 5
Interconnects : Mogami XLR for main and sub and Transparent audio RCA to rest of the speakers .
Did anybody encounter or heard of this issue ? Any input is greatly appreciated.

jetset
Sorry, it seems that I'm not looking at the back of a sophia. .... let me see what the manuals say.
My bad guys, I was looking at incorrect images for a different Wilson which exposes the tweeter and midrange jacks in the back. This speaker clearly does not.

I’d start by checking the resistors under the panel in the rear. I suspect they are open. To test this, put a wire between the tweeter jacks, and play music  _VERY_ softly at first, and turn it up and see if your tweeter is magically working.

If so, that’s your problem.
This seems like a very simple problem. If the OP still cant figure it out himself after all these posts he will need to send it back to the speaker company. Unless hes trolling us
Op should seek the help of someone in person, not here. No disrespect to him, but it is a special case to go 10 years and not correct a significant performance issue on expensive speakers. Call in the troops.