tweeter replacement Magico S5

I have to replace my tweeter on the Magico S5. I could use some advice from anyone who has done it.
Thank you
guyt
Depending on how much you want to save, the Magico tweeter is probably this one:

Scanspeak Illuminator D3004/6640-00

You should remove it first to ensure the back looks correct. Magico allegedly has it covered with graphene, but I have no idea if that is true.

From Madisound, this tweeter is about $450, but call or e-mail them to see if they have replacement diaphragms. They’re a little harder to install, but a lot cheaper than the entire unit. You can take the original one one out and examine the back, make sure it's the same.
Funny thing, I was expecting it would cost more.  How screwed up is that.   Thank you for the info
Thank you Erik for the info.. Anyone out there who can confirm that the Magico S5 tweeter is the Scanspeak Illuminator D3004/6640-00.  The fastner holes seem identical but the Scanspeak has a grill over the dome.  
So if Magico do anything to that tweeter to change it the don’t you end up with a pair of speakers with different tweeters? Not to mention something that is no longer a Magico S5 for resale purposes?

To me a markup from $450 to $800 on parts including whatever Magico do to the tweeter plus the install kit seems pretty reasonable, and the end result is still an S5 ... this may not be the best time to skimp on a few $100
Go with the Magico tweeter not something else don't listen to that dude.I own Magico i know.