Tweeter Capacitor Upgrade (Coincident PREs)

Hi all, looking to upgrade the Solen 4.7uF 100V caps that filter the low frequencies out of the Accuton tweeters on my Coincident PREs.  Started by looking at Duelund's, but PartsConnection doesn't even list prices for a lot of the models (or is out of stock) at that value... that motivated me to try and collect some impressions from the group.

Apparently Isreal is using Mundorfs in that position at this point.

As always, thanks for the input.
128x128cal3713
@eric_squires
Audin True Copper 2.2uf -$74.18 (Parts express, commercial sales)
Hi @erik_squires ,

Thank you for advice.

I have Altec 604"E" with Werner Jagusch Crossover.
This crossover use vintage German oil capacitors.
I already replaced HPF capacitors to Duelund RS 3.9uF bypassed by Duelund Cu-Sn 0.01uF bypass capacitor.
But for 8uF LPF capacitor Duelunds RS are out of of my range.
I want to try something like Jantzen Alumen, Z-Cap or Jupiter VT.

Today, I tried to bypass vintage German oil capacitors 8uF with Audio Note Copper 0.22uF. The sound cleaned significantly from midrange to bass. Bass became much more firm and focused. Vocals became a little bit less lush but still OK.

I’m a big fun of Duelund capacitors sound. Which of mid price capacitors can you recommend? I need sound as much as possible close to Duelund Custom Cu or RS signature.
Old capacitors ESR shouldn't be an issue, because I can adjust HPF cutoff frequency by potentiometer. (The crossover HPF has serial capacitor and auto-transformer. The input of auto-transformer is shounted by potentiometer) .

Regards,
Alex.
@erik_squires 
my point is just clarify that Audin get different line of quality and you mention $20 for 4.7uf. this is not price for   True copper line, max capacitance for this line is 2.2uf i   is good enough for tweeter crossover.
i am using in my loudspeakers 0,47uf value, and i recommend   and 
suggest to use this particular brand.    
hi @bache,

Sorry, I meant to say the Audyn TC 0.1 uF was $20, and I was recommending it as a bypass.