Turntable upgrade advice

I've requested advice on where to upgrade my system before but have decided the biggest improvement would be in improving either my speakers or turntable or both.

Current system is:

LSA 1 Statement monitors

Rhythmik E15HP subs x 2

Clearaudio Concept w/ Concept MC cart

NuPrime DAC10 as preamp and DAC

Eastern Electric Minimax phono pre w/ NOS tubes

Emerald Physics 100.2SE power amp

Clearday Double Shotgun speaker cables

Audio Art IC3SE interconnects

The plan is to keep the Concept MC cart but sell the turntable. I really don't want to go above $3000 and would prefer to buy from a dealer whether it be online or brick and mortar. I'd prefer a deck w/ an arm as I've really only done plug and play solutions up to this point. Some current options would be:

Nottingham Space Deck 294 w/ Nottingham arm (recent production trade-in to dealer) - heard good things about the table but many comments about how the arm isn't as good. All the recommendations are for arms in the $2000 plus range. I can demo this at a dealer, so that's a big plus. However, not any recent reviews. The dealer also carries Michelle and Well-Tempered, would love to her the Gyrodec SE and the Amadeus GTA though both of these would be out of my price range new.

Pro-Ject RPM 10.1 or 10 Carbon (demo or pre-owned) - seem to come up frequently at online retailers. Seem to go in the $2000 range and reviews are very positive.

VPI Prime (demo or pre-owned) - the price hike bothered me but the demo prices are significantly lower and demo models seem commonly available. The reviews of this table are insanely positive across the board, not sure whether to take them with a grain of salt.

Gem Dandy Super12 Polytable - $3000 new by George Merrill. If I had the money I'd probably get a REAL and I've never seen the Super12 come up used. No official reviews of the Super12 version yet. The reviews of the standard polytable mention beautiful soundstaging and midrange but say that the low end is a little lacking which is a concern for me. I would hope that the Super12 would fix that.

Clearaudio Performance DC w/ Clarify or Satisfy arm - (used) This would be the most obvious choice as an upgrade from the Concept, better deck and better arm. Also, the used price is easier on the wallet. However, I read a reviewer that reviewed each one after the other and preferred the VPI Prime. Also wonder how much of an improvement I'd really get moving up one deck in the line. Floor vibrations are not a problem in my room, concrete floors so not concerned w/ that aspect of the tonearm. The cart should be a perfect fit as well.

Avid Diva II SP - Reviews seem to suggest that to get the most out of this deck you need a higher end arm. Also you don't get many offered used by dealers.

Ok, so that's my list. Please keep reco's to those tables on the list whether good or bad. Any opinions?

joegator81
I was recently in a similar situation wanting to upgrade my Concept to a better deck. Despite what the reviewer thought I compared the Performance DC and the VPI Prime in my home system and I came to the opposite conclusion. To me the Performance was more natural sounding than the Prime. The Prime seemed overblown to me and the cartridge did not sound the way I know it can.

This was with the AMG Teatro as the cartridge. The cartridge is what prompted me to upgrade the table as it would not mate well with the Concept. This may have had an impact on my impressions but I bought the Performance. I have heard a Prime with a Koetsu cartridge that sounded great so I know the Prime is a good TT. I just preferred the Performance. This is just my opinion and YMMV. I suggest you use your own ears to decide and not any reviews. That way you know exactly what you are getting. Good Luck!
Thanks for all the recos. I'd love to hear all of these. The Notty is really the only possibility unless I can find some local dealers with demos or used decks. Don't think there is any way to demo the Gen Dandy Super 12, however it gets nothing but love in the forums. 
Call Needle Doctor, ask them about a J.A. Michell Gyro SE with Techno Arm.This table you will never sell! And it sounds better then it looks.

Matt M              P.S. its pronounced (J. A. Michelle)
Post removed 
Yes jaf I am asking for recommendations and one of the tables I'm looking at is the Nottingham 294