Turntable upgrade?

Just mulling some ideas. Not sure when I can pull it off.

Currently have an Art9 cart on a Music Hall 7.1. It's a decent table but I wonder if it's pulling out all the 9 is capable of? That has been suggested to me on several forums.

What used tables in the $800-2k range would match well with the Art9 and pull more of what it has to offer?
bajaed
Yes, it would seem that way but, I am just trying to relate the advantages of an isolated turntable. It could be a Basis or SME or a Dohmann. The beauty of the Sota is that it does it at a fraction of the cost of the others and at no loss in other performance factors. It is a nicer turntable to use because the main chassis is contained within the plinth. You can bang the plinth with a hammer without effect, any effect. You can not do that with the other. Thus you can rest your hand on the plinth to cue the record. You have an excellent dust cover that is in no way connected to the main chassis. It's use does not affect sound quality in any detrimental way. Some think it even makes things sound better. 
+1 on the SOTA Sapphire (and the Soundsmith with it), which as noted is pretty unflappable and a beautiful table.You can also get a nicely plinthed Thorens TD 125 in that price range; and unlikely to be disappointed by it, particularly if you add an SME 3009 arm.