Turntable recommendations

Looking to upgrade my Marantz tt51 built by clear audio. Thought I have been very happy with it other than the cartridge getting bent. Which I replaced with a Soundsmith Mimic Star. I am looking to make my final tt purchase and want to make sure I get a significant upgrade to justify the money spent. $ range 4-9000 ish inc to earn. I know it’s a big spread, and prefer not spend more than I need to to make my final jump, though I don’t want to box myself in at a too low of price point and I really want to be satisfied. My current gear, primaLuna hp premium integrated amp, focal Electra 1028 Be, Luxman D-n150., soundsmith mk II phono stage. It wasn’t until I added the CD player in almost Gave up on cd’s made me realize I believe there could be improvement on tt. Any help would be appreciated. Anyone know about Vertere? 
128x128tastypeter
Lots of great recommendations, still a bit overwhelming. Anyone familiar with the new Luxman tt 171 I think? 
Also anyone familiar with the Vertere?

peter
Peter,
Do you know about STST? Handmade, direct drive and finished to your cosmetic spec with decades of production history. I import and sell them into N. America so won't comment on the subjective given my bias but do check them out. Soundsmith shows with two of their decks fyi. Ana Mighty Sound in Paris shows with them as well.

Isn't it grand how many good choices we have these days!
solypsa, I hate it when people advertise on this sight however you did it gracefully and if the suspension on that table is tuned correctly (it looks like it is adjustable for tonearm mass) it is way too cool for school. It is the first suspended direct drive I have ever seen. IMHO a turntable that is not isolated is worthless. Please message me with your contact info.

Mike
Done.

I hear you about schilling for business on forums. I am an analog enthusiast foremost and I do have an audio business which I try to make clear always. I post out of enthusiasm as much for business and always with respect. Like I said there is a lot of analog goodness out there!