Turntable options

Looking for a table in th 10k range with arm and cart. Could stretch the budget to 15k if worth the extra $’s. I’ve considered, Clearaudio innovation or ovation with Koetsu Black Cart and universal 12 arm/ Brinkmann Bardo with Pi cart or AMG Giro. 

All insight and options welcomed. It’s fun to evaluate, but not sure if the juice is worth the squeeze. I’m also interested in recomendations for table platform form vibration. 

Thanks
hambon
Guys -

Im considering the AMG Giro. Any thoughts on this versus Clearaudio Innovation Wood with 12 inch Universial arm. 
 Many cartridges and TT/arms have been mentioned here. Please get a TT/arm and cartridge that work together for Resonance.
Combine a stiff arm with a compliant cartridge. 
Combine a
compliant arm with a non-compliant cartridge....
guessing that’s why @Mulveling’s carbon arm and Koetsu cart combination was poor. The carbon arm is very stiff, the Koetsu is not very compliant. Look to vinylengine.com in your research.  They speak to compliance’s of both arms and carts. Take the time to run the numbers through the formula to get to your arm/cart Resonance.  You’re talking serious $$$...research so you don’t lose any.  Used cartridges at this cost are are a hard sell from what I’ve heard here on A’gon.

Bentunderground
Ortofon has a very good page on the subject of cartridge-tonearm resonance.
Does it have to be new and current gear? If not, there are other options to consider. I found my analog peace of mind with a vintage Micro RX-1500G table + CU-180 copper mat with Fidelity Research FR-64s tonearm and FR-7fz MC cartridge, total market value around €8000.

This set up has ended my search for a 'final' turntable, after going through a whole sequence of 'modern' tables, none of which truly convinced me. These included Clearaudio Master Solution with magnetic bearing and Synchro power unit, SME 10 and TW Acustic Raven GT SE with Black Night feet & motor controller.

It took a leap of faith as well as some courage (for me at least) going down the vintage road, but I haven't regretted it for one moment. It's hard to believe that 35+ year gear can compete with similar or higher priced 'high end' current designs. But every time I sit down and listen there's just no denying.

You said all insights and options are welcome, so perhaps this is something to consider?

@edgewear-Right on! There are some vintage tables that I would take in a heartbeat, including some of the Micro-Seiki.
@sleepwalker65- the DD (a good one) will be a revelation. I bought an SP-10 new back in the day, back burned it for years, and only recently had Bill Thalmann restore it, do the Krebs mods, etc. Awaiting an arm. I’m looking forward to hearing it again. (Sadly not a Mkii or iii, I was an early adopter, but even so, a great table). Love the later ones, those big Denon, etc.