Turntable isolation platform Recommendations?

I currently have a Critical Mass isolation platform on loan. Does anyone have any other suggestions I might look at?  Possibly considering the HRS 

any feedback would be greatly appreciated..

iconicaudio
I have a Rega RP10 and was getting feedback from room resonance at high volumes.  I got the Isoacoustics Delos 1.75in thick platform with 6 of their feet.  It worked really well.  I decided to try something different as I didn't like the cone style Rega feet and sold the Delos.  I got the Isoacoustics Gaia feet and the threaded posts to mate with the receptacles on the Rega plinth. I then got some sorbothane pucks just a bit larger than the Gaias.  This has proven to be very effective.  
“Where do you buy SRA platforms”

@ghdprentice,

Please reach out to my SRA dealer - Colin@Gestalt Audio. 

https://gestalt.audio
Under my Clearaudio turntable I use Symposium Acoustics double rollerblocks on top of a Symposium Acoustics Super Segue ISO platform which sits on top of a Core Audio Designs rack. The Symposium Acoustic platform and rollerblocks made the single biggest improvement in my system to date. 
@syntax -Syn- did you ever use the Vibraplane with your Airline arm? My big concern was that when reinflated, it would require readjustment of the arm and that was what drove me away from the Vibraplane. Currently using the big MinusK bench top with an HRS platform, thusly.