Turntable/arm/cartridge VALUE combination for 600

I am looking for a turntable package (arm/cart.) combination that is very musical. I am looking to keep the budget under 600. USED is preffered (more bang for th ebuck)

Yes, I release it will not be top of the line. I would also appreciate comments on inexpensive phon pre-amps. I heard great things about the PS audio GCph ($500 too much).

Can you comment on the Bellari V129 or V130-- this is usually sold for 100- 150.

dvdgreco
Rega TT are well known for a high price/performance ratio. Look at th the P2 and used P3. Go with a NAD phono, you can find them used b/t $75 - 100.
A used AR ES-1 or EB-101 are very good turntable/arm combo and sell for about 400 dollars or less used. Mine came with a shure M97xe cartridge which is pretty good for the price and I agree with the NAD mm/mc phono preamp it is very good and I have 2 of them. The model is PP-2 or PP-2i for the updated version. Happy Listening. For best results use with a tube amplifier like my stock Dynaco ST-70 which is still a killer amp after 50 years!
I ended up going with a VPI HW-19Jr when looking in that price range. Lots of flexibility to upgrade platters, motor, arms, etc when money permits. A number of folks had recommended this on other forums. (Full disclosure: I am selling this table on AudioCircle, but you can also see the posts there that led me to my purchase. I have now moved waaay up to a Well Tempered Amadeus).
The Music Hall tables are good values and when upgrading you'll get most if not all of your money back.

IMO
...which model depends on your budget, but I would go with the most recent upgrade possible, so 7.1 (I would save a few bucks and go with the 5.1 and use saved money for some new vinyl.).
If you are not opposed to used, your money will go a lot further. Used VPI, Rega, and others can be had for what you are willing to spend. There are a few in the adds right now.
Sturgus