Turntable Advice?

My SOTA Star Sapphire motor has gone bonkers, so I'm planning its replacement.  Hoping to get some thoughts on my options - I think some of you enjoy a challenge like this.  Major components are Aerial 10T's, Classe 6 Mk II pre-amp, Classe DR-150 amp.  Primary listening is well-recorded jazz, blues and solo guitar.

I could either re-use or sell my SME V arm.  I'm hoping I won't have to shell out more than another $1,500 either way.  Here's what I'm thinking:

1)  Get a new table and cart for the SME, have it all set up by a local pro
2)  Buy an old SOTA and cannibalize the motor
3)  Sell the SME V and go with:
  • New Music Hall mmf-9.3 with Goldring Eroica LX (no head amp needed - Classe has a MC input)
  • New Music Hall mmf-9.3 with upgraded cartridge (suggestions?)
  • Rega RP6 with Exact 2 cartridge
  • Clearaudio Concept or Emotion w/ dedicated arm and cartridge
  • Used table/arm (as long as it's durable)
This is admittedly a very wide-ranging list of options, but I'm all ears.  What would you do?  Thanks in advance!
keegiam
The original electronics used a feedback system to check platter speed.  Sounds like something with the feedback or servo is broken.  Probably your motor is OK, but if SOTA recommends a new motor to go with the Phoenix electronics, I cannot over-state the benefits to be derived from letting them do it. You'll be amazed.

Funny story: about 25-30 years ago, when SOTA first came upon the scene, they offered a turntable as a kit.  A friend of mine who was a very capable engineer decided to build the kit.  When he got the turntable completed, I was invited for its maiden voyage.  The object was just to see if it worked. We sat across from each other at a table upon which the SOTA was supported.  He pressed the start button, and at first we were both pleased to see the platter start to rotate and quickly reach what was apparently the correct 33 rpm.  However, it didn't stop there; it continued to accelerate, faster and faster until I thought it was starting to rise up on the spindle, and I feared it would literally take off and hit one of us. I thought seriously about ducking under the table for protection. Fortunately, at that point he cut the power, and we both started laughing.  He had miswired that servo feedback loop.
@keegiam, your worn-out motor provides you with the perfect excuse to spring for the new SOTA 3-phase DC motor, along with the Phoenix Engineering-designed motor controller made expressly for it, and the Roadrunner tach.
Send your table back, get the total eclipse package which is a new DC motor, drive and regulator. Also get the new platter and bearing. The new bearing has no thrust plate. The platter sits on opposing magnetic fields like the better clear audio tables. 
Keep the SME V. The only arm I would consider in that table otherwise would be the Kuzma 4 point 9 for lower compliance cartridges. These two arms are superior to any of the arms you mention. 

I believe we’re talking about 3 phase AC, not DC. The Phoenix design is for driving 3 phase AC. I think the old SOTA motor might be DC type.