1. Thick curtains, floor coverings, including between and behind your speakers, as well as see if you can convince her to try GIK Art Panels. You can experiment non-destructively and free by using bedding here, see if you like the results. https://www.gikacoustics.com/product-category/acoustic-art-panels/
Don’t forget the ceiling!
2. Consider actual tone controls, like Schiit: https://www.schiit.com/products/loki
or, if you use Roon, use it’s great parametric EQ.
3. Next, talk to DeVore, but I believe they use Clarity Caps? If so, replace the tweeter caps with the CSA instead of CMR line. They might even have a tweeter mod like a padding resistor idea.
4. Point your speakers so they are flat to the wall behind them.
5. Wireworld’s Eclipse line is pretty dark, especially speaker cables.
Of these, the place to start are turning the speakers, room acoustics and tone controls. Trying to fix these up with new cables is, IMHO, madness. If your religion forbids tone controls, the next most effective idea is a speaker mod (#3, above).