Tubes with Infinity IRS Betas

I have always ran my mid/high panels on my Betas with a krell Fpb400cx. A friend let me borrow A pair of Primaluna Prolouge 6 Amps with Kit-120 tubes. They sound really nice but I am not sure if they are powerful enough for the Job. I have a line on a nice set of Vtl 300 deluxe mono blocks. I quess my question is what would I gain with the extra power. I listen at maybe moderate levels at best. 
rvito
Post removed 
I like the RSIIa/bs, impressive sound and looks in a single tower configuration. Do you remember what you paid for them? I have a buddy right now who tracked down a good used pair of RS11s, they are nice but not the same without the emims like you had.A few years later (1987) is when I picked up my IRS Deltas, at the time they were $9500 Cdn, I traded in my Kappa 9s and had to sell off a car I was building to help pay for them. I still regret not hanging onto the Deltas, parted with them in 1990 when I moved to another province for work.
PLEASE  GIVE THE BEST RECOMENDATION AMPLIFIER FOR THIS SPEAKERS IRS BETA THANKS YOU
We've had several customers with Betas. They used our more powerful amps- so despite the lower impedances they don't seem that crazy to drive. 200 watts seems to do the job.