Tubes with different gain for Moscode 401HR

I am vertically bi-amping 2 Moscode 401 HR amps and would like tubes with lower gain for the HF than those used in the LF. Any Moscode users'/pundits' experience/advice would be most welcome.
springbok10
Post removed 
I will try horizontally bi-amping with one amp tubed with NOS 6DJ8s (quad) and the other with NOS 12Au7s. Former for LFs, latter for HFs.
Post removed 
What I mean is that you cant use a 6 series with a 12 series in line - so if a 12AU7 is on the (LF) outside, another 12 series tube must be used on the HF (outside), (according to George) defeating the purpose of using the higher gain tube.

I too have an Atma-Sphere MP-1 and MA-2 in my main rig. The kings, undisputed. But in this system with Mark-Daniel speakers, (4 ohm, down to 2.8, 85 db sensitivity) LF must be driven by ss/mosfets, unless I drove them with the big Atma-Spheres, which I'm not about to do.
Post removed 
The solution may well be a Differential pre-amp, such as the Supratek Cabernet Dual, with different outputs and tubes to LF and HF. Yet more $$.........

Problem with the 12AU7 on the outside means you cant use the higher gain 6DJ8 tube with it, so there is no way of getting differential gain.

May I ask what amp you are now using, Tvad?
Post removed 
I am currently using 6922s (6DJ8 - Amperex orange logo) for LFs and stock 6GUYs (+ 12AU7s next to them, so insides are 12s and outsides 6)for HFs and the sound is better than matching the 6922s for HF & LF.

You are not bi-amping, are you, Tvad?
Post removed