Tube / SS amp that handles 4ohm loads well and delivers lively texture / palpability

For Triangle signature theta speakers. Real 90db(measured - most manufacturers would claim 94db) Minimum impedance 4.4ohm
amp or integrated. Low volume listening. I would drive an amp with a dac with included class A Ss preamp.

triangles have very sharp high frequencies (horn loaded tweeter) and need a very warm fullbodied amp with texture that manages to be still lively and fast and open.

that screams tube amp but in am concerned about bass performance an coherence as rock solid timing is my goal no.1 and full body my goal no.2 

I thought about el34 amps like lm211ia or class a amps like densen or valvet, class b like LFD.
Small and light gainclones would be nice as well if they can deliver the performance.

128x128zuio
@zuio 

zero lacking in immediacy. The new LTA UltraLinear produces the best tightest bass I’ve ever heard in a tube amp.
I've never heard 'tight bass' in real life. I play string bass, played in orchestras, jazz and folk combos and play in a rock band (keyboards) right now. IME/IMO 'tight bass' is a thing that only exists in stereo, and then mostly when the woofers are overdamped.

Put another way, when tight bass exists, definition, the character of the bass notes, goes away. So I avoid tight bass, instead just look for what is natural.
Hi,I used to be a US service center for Audio Analogue from Italy, maker of small integrated amps and CD players.  The few amps that came in the door were the most tube sounding SS amps I ever heard. Sweet and musical, I still lust for one...
NOTE: the gig described above was late 2000's, and I have NOT heard their newer offerings.
These Clayton Audio Class-A monoblocs will do the job.  They can be used in Class A or A/B mode to save energy during non-critical listening.  Best of luck. 

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649466855-clayton-audio-m70-class-a-monoblock-amplifiers/
This is a very important post by Ralph. This BS audiophile 'tight bass' doesn't exist, it's artificial. I will quote Vladimir of Lamm on connected issue - You can get a killer bass out of transistors but that's not the way it is in reality.
And not only bass. Ever heard acoustic guitar or voice live ? They resonate. One of the main reasons why many so-called state of the art systems sound like nonsense even with good analog source, that is hi-fi sound not high-end sound.