Tube / SS amp that handles 4ohm loads well and delivers lively texture / palpability

For Triangle signature theta speakers. Real 90db(measured - most manufacturers would claim 94db) Minimum impedance 4.4ohm
amp or integrated. Low volume listening. I would drive an amp with a dac with included class A Ss preamp.

triangles have very sharp high frequencies (horn loaded tweeter) and need a very warm fullbodied amp with texture that manages to be still lively and fast and open.

that screams tube amp but in am concerned about bass performance an coherence as rock solid timing is my goal no.1 and full body my goal no.2 

I thought about el34 amps like lm211ia or class a amps like densen or valvet, class b like LFD.
Small and light gainclones would be nice as well if they can deliver the performance.

128x128zuio
I'd recommend the ModWright 150 SE. Warm, detailed and fast. No problem with 4 ohm load.
Greetings
 I like excitement and attension once in a while but not constantly.
 Could it be what you searching for in the long run would be best done with a different loudspeaker that serves you instead of you serving it?
 Cheers,
  JohnnyR
If you run a set of ZEROs (www.zeroimpedance.com) then you can run any tube amp you want that makes the needed power.
Here are some comments regarding the ZEROs, with a tube amp that isn't otherwise comfortable on four ohms:
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0703/midmonth/atmazero.htm