Tube Roll for McIntosh C2300 PreAmp

Has anyone had good luck rolling the 12AX7 tubes on this unit? I have heard the Golden Lion are good.
azmoon
Mullard and Svetlana are other options.
I use super-cryoed Mullards from cryoset. They are not expensive, and have a super black background...while smooth as silk. Try em out.

Mot
Telefunken are the bomb!
Telefunken ribbed plates
Have no experience but would be curious if anyone had success using 5751s. Just a thought. There are a few really good current 12AX7s. I like current production Tung Sols but not better than my Sylvania triple Mica Blackplates from the 50s. I just don't know how good a 5751 would sound in that circuit.
FWIW, Mullard 12AX7 reissues made a huge improvement in my C220. McIntosh has told me that, other than the phono section and a few features, the C220 and C2300 are the same.
Manoterror - Wher can I find the tubes you are referring to?
I bought 12ax7 Telefunken tubes from Brent Jesse Recording Supply Illinois and am extremely happy with the results! Best $200 bucks ever spent!
Mark McCune
Teles here!
Sorry, didn't see the post.

http://www.cryoset.com/

Enjoy.
Mot
I hears JJ Tesla was also a good choice for tube. Anyone have experience with JJ Tesla?
I just rolled a pair of Gold Lion Super Cryo and already noticed the diff. I also got a pair of 1950 Telefunken that I will try after 100 hours with the GL. What difference could I expect from the Tele.?