Tube Question

I am trying to test 7044 or 7119 tubes from an Audio Research M100 amplifier. The problem is that the tube tester does not list either type in its scroll. I have looked on the internet for a cross reference. For instance I have found that the 6550 tubes are 6L6 types and have tested them successfully. I have not had any luck with 7044 or 7119.

Any advice?
Try or
I don't believe there is a sub for either one.