Tube phono stage, or solid state,pre amp

Hello Friends1. Well Tempered Reference, TT, with Zu cartridge,
2,I have a "PS Audio GPH, phono stage" solid state, although I would like a few more options re cartridge loading??3  My Pre Amp is "PS Audio Pre/Dac pre amp!!",solid state!!
4. "Audio Labs" solid state mono blocks, with sounds smooth and power full !!5. Pair of Zu Souls MK!!, speakers!!I'm close to nirvana, but am missing something!!, can someone help??The sound is on most records, just, seems on the bright side, which is great, for cymbals, and dynamics, with nice bottom end??, but there is trend, for male vocals, and lead guitar, that up sets the balance??, towards the bright!!
I need someones advice??1. shalll I go for, a different, Tube Phono Stage??, mine has nice bass!!2. Should I replace the pre/dac, pre amp??, for a tube unit, Mine it is solid state??Friends, what is your thoughts??Many ThanksDavidAustralia

128x128daveyonthecoast
Thanks all!!I still need more info!!Shall I leave the PS Audio phono stage, alone??, I wish it came with more cartridge, loadings, Although I feel, but am not sure??, is the PS Audio Pre/Dac, the weak link??, the only reason, I have a Pre amp is because I have a CD player, That I never use??Some one recommends, running my SS mono blocks, with a Tube pre amp, with a inbult  phono stage. this sounds good, but will it give me drive in the bass, balls with, with nice highs, cymbals good, with out been harsh
Regards
I have a PS phono stage , bought a tube Pro-Ject  DS2 tube ($700) which
is FAR better . The fact I put 2 of the best  12ax7's ever made into it is a factor .
Thanks All!!Just a update, I have a PS Audio, SS phono stage, should I keep it??and then replace the the SS preamp, with a tube, pre amp,with balanced, cables, that will feed my SS mono blocks??Your Thought'sMany ThanksDavid
Thanks FriendsI;m very happy with my set up, I love the deep bass, but at the same time, the upper sounds harsh, I know I will have to get a tube unit, in to tame, the highs, but at the same time, I don't want to lose the great bass!!!My phono stage, is:PS Audio GPH, The pre amp is:PS Audio DAC/Pre AmpTo still have the balls, would I replace the pre amp with valves, or replace the phono unit to Valves??I know this is all confusion??My System is as bellow:1 "once analog" TT, with Zu cartridge
2. PS Audio GHPG phono stage, loading jumps from 100- to 400 ohms, and the Zu likes around 300ohms??, Ive tried 100ohms, but seem's a bit muted and boring, when I go to 400ohms, the bass comes alive, but with harshness,!!
3. PS Audio DAC/Pre amp4. Pair of Audio Labs mono blocks5. Pair of Zu Audio Souls MK2, something is not right??, some albums sound great, then some sound a bit on the harsh side!!Hello friends where do I go from here??Tube Phono stage??or Tube Preamp??any suggestions, as to both of the above, can you swing a few brands, of both??
Many ThanksDavid

Post removed