tube options for driving paradigm studio 100s?

Hello,

I have recently discovered what vinyl sounds like on a good system and, when not kicking myself for all the years I've been listening to CDs when I could have been listening to vinyl, have been thinking about how I can get more analog sound. That has led me to explore the idea of using tubes. I have very limited experience with tubes, heard them at someone's house for just 15 minutes, but they made a real impact on me. Much like hearing good vinyl on a nice rig did

I have a pair of Paradigm Studio 100s and they take a lot of juice to light up. I listen mostly to rock & country from the 50s-70s and occasionally want to drive those speakers to high levels in my 14x21 room with an 8' ceiling.

I had thought I was going to settle on a combination of a Primaluna Prologue 3 tube preamp and a Bryston 4B-ST power amp. And I still may do that, but want to check with others before I do so.

With that in mind, I'm looking for suggestions on which way I may want to go with my preamp/amp/integrated options. Please keep in mind that I'll likely have a hard time driving my speakers with most tube integrateds, so I would like to confine myself to the choices listed below. I'll have up to $2500 to spend and would gladly buy used. Which of the following three ideas makes the best sense?

1. Buy a hybrid integrated.
2. Buy a tube pre and a solid state amp.
3. Buy a solid state integrated plus + tube phono stage + tube cd player (if I went this route, I would have another $500 to put towards this as I would be replacing my current CD player).

If the first option is something you would recommend, could you please recommend a hybrid integrated?

Input much appreciated!
dpsdennis