Tube monoblock options?

Anyone have a good suggestion for tube monoblocks? I've been holding out for a used pair of MC75-III's, but hard to come by. The system is comprised of Oppo-205, Mcintosh C52 and McIntosh MC275-6.  I don't want to get another 275, since my dealer told me that "just because you can bridge the 275, doesn't mean you should".  Anyone have a comparable option to the mc75? Entire system is balanced, so would like to stay away from SE.
lilchris9
And, though he has responded to this thread, Ralph is too classy to boost his products.
So, if I can speak for him, I would recommend Atma-Sphere amplifiers in a heartbeat.
Bob
Really!!!

If your referring to OTL's into those loads 🤦‍♂️ The bass will sound like a stick of salami wack’ed against a lounge your suit, and it’ll be all mid/highs dominated.
https://www.stereophile.com/images/1018FoKan2fig1.jpg
But if your referring to his up coming yet to be released Class-D, it has a far better chance of driving them.

Cheers George
Actually purchased the C52 because I have the most difficult room to tame when it comes to the low frequencies.  Added as much acoustic foam, inside canvas art, to the room as the wife would allow.  The C52 allows me to tame the 25 and 50 hz. The kanta's have deep bass extension, so needed it. I had the PSA BHK preamp, which sounded great at low volumes, but at higher volumes, the bass was too much. Just wish Mcintosh would bring back the mc75 because the 2301's are insanely expensive.