Tube amplifier upgrade suggestions welcome.

I currently have a Musical Fidelity m2si and some Tekton Lore speakers and would like to buy a power amplifier to upgrade my system.  I'd like to keep the m2si in the system as a preamp.  I'd like more clarity, bass, and dynamics in my setup.  I have up to $2K to spend and thought I'd try out a tube amp since my speakers are supposed to be very tube-friendly.

I have considered something like a Parasound A23+ or Rotel 1582 amplifier -- what are the equivalent tube amplifiers to these?  I'm in an 11' x 12' room with horrible acoustics but I've treated it with 8 GIK 244 bass traps and have added an SVS-SB1000 to fill in the low end which helped a ton.  How should I proceed from here?
128x128shawn3997
Would you consider a used Raven Nighthawk integrated to be a better move than buying, say, the Parasound A23+ new and using my m2si as a preamp?  
A tube integrated would be a better way to go than using the MF as a preamp.
Raven builds highly regarded components, you should check user reviews of that amp.
I second adding  Quicksilver and Decware to your list.

I'd love a Raven but that's out of my budget and I don't see any used models available, unfortunately.

You are saying I'd be better off buying a tube integrated than using my m2si as a preamp and buying a tube amplifier to add to it?  I was thinking at least that would get me into separates for later upgrading and I'd not have to count out the m2si entirely.

Would you consider a used Raven Nighthawk integrated to be a better move than buying, say, the Parasound A23+ new and using my m2si as a preamp? This is kind of where I'm at decision-wise.  
My answer to this question was to stay all tubes and not  buy a Parasound.

Separates is a great way to go.
Use the m2si and find a used tube power amp. Quicksilver comes up for sale pretty often.

I would consider a tube integrated. Quicksilver and Raven are great options having a true tube preamp stage. Some integrated amplifiers have passive volume control. The Line Magnetic and Pass Labs integrateds represent the passive type. Both highly regarded.