Tube Amp & Speaker match

Looking for input on tube amp/speaker match up. I have a Jolida JD1000 BRC which is rated at 100wpc. I’m looking on suggestions to matching it with a pair of speakers. Looking in the used market up to around $2K, preferably less. Looking for a full range speaker with great imaging and detail and shows off tube amp characteristics. Here is the catch, ithis set up is going to be in a relatively small bonus room above the garage. It measures 10’W x 12’D x 7’3T with cape cod walls which opens up slightly to 15’ W x 5’D x 8’T. I know this room size is not by far optimum, but at this time, I don’t have much of a choice. Any thoughts??
128x128luvrockin
Would I lose output with higher ohm speakers? I know the amp is rated at 100wpc @ 8ohms. I knew they make 16 ohm speakers for guitars etc but I wasn’t aware they made them for high end Audio.
There is a pair of Spendor A5’s listed here for $995.00. I think they would be a nice match with your tube amp and small room. I have owned the A5R and found it outstanding with tubes! Here is some info!
http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/94317/Spendor-Spendor_A5_Stereo_Speakers-Speakers