Tube Amp Repair/Service - Minneapolis/St. Paul - ?

I'm curious if anyone has recommendations for service of tube electronics, in the Cities. I have a 'newer' stereo integrated that could use some love. With 2 little (<5 yo) kids, my time for personal repairs is a thing of the past.

Any tips are welcome, be it for private repair, or more commercial.

Thanks! 
brian_stabinger
@brian_stabinger

We've been doing repairs on the side but we're a bit busy at the moment. If you've not sorted this out by summer check with us.
Thanks for the information. I don't really have a strict timeline, so anything reasonable should work. Does anyone have experience with TC Tubes?

I'm assuming my humble Jolida will sound even better, just by being in the same facility as these Atma beasts?
Tyler @ TC Tubes has done some minor work for me in the past on my tube amps and I highly recommend him. He and his wife Chelsey are probably two of the nicest people I have ever met in the industry.

However, If you need work done that extends beyond basic servicing or a general tune up I would contact Jim Sawyer @ Sawyer Audio in New Brighton. I have used him for several years and he is fast, reasonably priced and extremely knowledgeable. I know TC Tubes also uses him for more complex and extensive repairs.