Tube amp mono block recomendations

Hello,

I am looking for recommendations up to $5000.00 mostly on the used market. My listening is moderate volume, Blues, 70’s rock, some Mainstream Jazz.
I like a little forward brighter sound due to some hearing loss in the Mid frequencies.

My system is currently:
Audio Note M3 Line pre tube
Audio Note 3.1 DAC tube
Linn LP12 with AN / Rega arm
Fisher sa16 amp tube.
Speakers:
Audio Note AN K spe
Snell type E
Tannoy MG’s

My tendency is to go with Audio Note to complete the synergy but would like recommendations for something else. I am not very experienced with the sound characteristics of various Tube amps.

Thanks
128x128pkvintage
I would recommend sticking with Audio Note great synergy and they make great tube amps.
I've heard some nice demos with Audio Note, but for your music preferences and the Tannoy speakers I'd suggest at least auditioning Manley amps.  They offer some of the best bass among tube amps and are a known match with Tannoys.  The Snappers meet your price point when used.  No reason they wouldn't work well with your other speakers too.
Our M-60s work very nicely with the Audio Notes. IME it is helpful to give them a bit of power- while they are easy to drive and a benign impedance for tube amps, I would characterize their efficiency as 'moderate'; about 90 or so dB. So in most rooms 60 watts is a good minimum amount of power.

For this reason unless you are nearfield in a smaller environment I would not recommend a 7 watt amp on this speaker- it simply won't be enough power.

The Tannoys are very nice but here again its helpful to give them a bit of power. Of course this is true of the Snells as well. IMO/IME if you are planning a tube amp, 60 watts should be your minimum target power, but a lot depends your room and listening habits.
Have you thought about VTLs?  Rock solid and deliver extraordinary detail.  Nice amps for the money.  

You may also find a pair of MC75s from McIntosh in that price range.