TUBE AMP LOVERS - What SS amp makes you smile???

I'm looking for input from tube amp lovers that have switched from tube to solid state amplifiers and not looked back.

What tube amp did you move on from?

What SS amp provided the same level of musicality, keeping you smiling for the long-haul?

Thanks.
barrelchief
Accuphase but it should be mated Pre and Amp (or Integrated).  real clean and smooth
Sorry avdweeb--
been a while. I haven't heard the AVA components and, although I've heard Prima Luna at shows, it was not at length and not enough to form an opinion. I would say that if you pair the Wells up with a nice tube preamp, you will not be disappointed. I've heard it with high end solid state and tubes and it is unfailingly musical. The tube front will give it more dimensionality and liquidity. I liked it so much with the tube pre that I thought the system was all tube with exceptional grip. 
Sorry avdweeb--
been a while. I haven’t heard the AVA components and, although I’ve heard Prima Luna at shows, it was not at length and not enough to form an opinion. I would say that if you pair the Wells up with a nice tube preamp, you will not be disappointed. I’ve heard it with high end solid state and tubes and it is unfailingly musical. The tube front will give it more dimensionality and liquidity. I liked it so much with the tube pre that I thought the system was all tube with exceptional grip.

No problem! I'm still struggling with this decision, and am trying to pin down my thoughts over here:
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/wells-audio-ava-synergy-primaluna-dialouge-premium-hp
Here's a question for Tube Users. I love deep bass and have always (both tone controls and EQ whichever I had) bumped up the low end a bit. On the same hand, I'm not a fan of external Sub Woofers. One of the best things I love about my low end B&K St 140 is the low end and warmth. I've heard a few higher end tube systems (Macs, AR, Decware) that really have fantastic low end. Now I have heard some of the cheaper Chinese (Jolida. etc) and they seem to be "bass shy" flaoabt compared to the tube amps listed above and many SS amps. Now that could be the tube selection. I'm never owned a home stereo tube amp. Are there any other tube amps that come to mind that deliver outstanding low end? I'm sure there are many, it's just my experience has been 50/50
What makes me really smile is someone asking the question, what SS amp sounds like tubes? Of the SS amps that make me smile not because it is SS OR tubes but that it sounds like music is the Symphonic Line Kraftwerks, VERY  impressive and probably the most memorable of a handful of SS I could easily live with as it transcends any debate about the matter at hand, which brings the listener closer to the sound of real music in the reproduced realm. It seems remarkable to me that this line has not received more press as it has been around for a while but probably is less familiar to most American audiophiles.