TTWeights closing their doors

Has anyone heard of this, just caught a recent for sale item from them that mentioned they will be closing their doors for table manufacturing on 12/18/15.
audibleguy
So you took a look at the landscape of the audio business and made a calculated decision to take the money and run.  That's fine.  I, for one, am happy for you. I see no reason for your evident anger.  Good luck.
Sorry you misunderstood Lewn and thanks for buying some of our ger, I hope you enjoy using our products. 

We are happy but sad to go, but the fun is gone and if one cannot be passionate about the products it is time to stop.

PS: Thanks for the hundreds of emails I could not answer all of them, but your kind words where much appreciated.

I suppose you could say that my feelings are selfish.  The more players there are in the vinyl game, the better and more novel will be the products from which we can choose.  The loss of TTW products, good, bad, or indifferent, is a loss to all of us in that regard.
Larry, is your carbon fiber tt mat still available? How does it differ from the Boston Audio mat?