Trouble with my Rel Storm III

My newly acquired Storm III stopped working yesterday (2 weeks after buying it here on audiogon)When I turn the power switch from the off position to the on position, I get a gong sound...then nothing. I have tried it in all the other high level settings...so it is probably not a switch. I am trying to figure out if it is the amp, crossover or driver. Anyone have a similar experiance?
gandme
I had one of these and mine did the same thing... it was the driver in my case and had to be replaced. Try moving it around if possible while it is powered on to see if you get that gong sound. Mine did that as well so I had it repaired then sold it.
I thought my Storm III amplifier was going bad and talked to Immedia, the REL importer, who were going to send a box and instructions for returning the amplifier. It turned out to be something else, but I would recommend talking to Immedia and see what they say. Bummer that it seems to be going out. I hate nothing more than to go out to listen to music and having to spend time trying to find out why something isn't working.
Thanks you all for your help. I tried everything suggested and more. I called Sumiko in Berkely, Ca.( is Immedia and Sumiko the same Co.?) and they said they would repair it....but made sure I knew they were doing me a big favor. After all I was not the original owner and did not have proof of purchase from an authorized Rel Dealer!... So I took it to Magnolia Hifi, I would rather give my money to a company that gives good service with a smile!