Trouble with crosstalk when setting up azimuth

I'm having trouble with minimizing crosstalk in the right channel of my Transfiguration Temper Supreme cartridge when setting up azimuth using the Analogue Productions "The Ultimate Analogue test LP". Using an oscilloscope (and the tape outputs on my Spectral DMA-20 pre-amp) I can keep the left channel below about 5 mV peak-to-peak, but the lowest I can get on the right is 10-20 mV.
Is there something wrong with the cartridge? Why so much more cross talk in left to right than right to left? Oh, and I'm using 0 anti-skate.
Just a thought... if you are using the scope as XY I would suggest not doing that. Rather use it as a 2-channel mode, display at least 2 full sinewaves, and separate the traces by 1/4" or so. Trigger on only one channel!!!!!
If you are using the scope as XY then you can be one or more full wavelengths off and it's hard to see.
By using it dual channel you can see the phase AND amplitude much more easily.

Okay, first I set the cartridge up with a mono Johnny Cash record using the oscilloscope, getting both the amplitude and phase in line. Everything sounded great.
Then I read your post and went back to check with the test record and oscilloscope. I set the traces up as you said. There was some type of artifact when changing the DC offset that caused a gain problem, but when I changed the offset slightly the gain became correct, and both the amplitude and phase were nearly perfect.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Following up, I have done some more experimenting with azimuth setting and found some interesting results. I apologize ahead of time if I send someone off spending hours on this tweak, but it shouldn't take that long, and the final result (at least for me) was remarkable.
I lived with the azimuth set up with the test record and oscilloscope for a week or more, but it gradually began to bother me that the sound stage (and voice) was offset to the left and that there was a slight 'scratchiness' to peripheral instruments. I decided I would try to set the azimuth again, and I tried it once by the same technique as above, with no better result. I then decided that, although I must be very close with the above method, I might be better off making the final changes by ear. I put on a familiar, complex stereo LP with vocals and instruments, made 2-3 MINIMAL changes (no more than just a few degrees) surrounding the initial location found by the above method, and suddenly everything clicked into place. The singer was dead-center, sound stage was much better, and the scratchiness in the instruments in the periphery was gone.
You might say this was just a fluke, but it's the second time I have achieved such a result by ear (the first time I thought I could do better and messed it up), and those are the only two times the turntable and cartridge have sounded 'right'. I should say that before the final setting of the azimuth by ear, I had optimized everything else, including VTF/VTA (also by ear), and zero anti-skate.
Just remember to approximate the correct azimuth first with something like a test record and oscilloscope and only change the azimuth a few degrees at a time (about as little as you can possibly change it). Just a few degrees will make a huge difference.
I've lived with this azimuth setting for about a week now, and it still sounds perfect to my ears (on par with a similar turntable set up properly in a high-end audio store). As "the enemy of good is better", I don't intend to make any further changes anytime soon.