TRL WON'T GIVE ME MY AMP

Not sure this is right Forum but I'm desperate. I have an  Tube Research Labs amp  that the owner Paul Weitzal made for me 9 or 10 yrs ago.  January 2019 the amp started to cut out,  contacted Paul but learned he had pasted away.  Received email  from TRL  saying  still in business with new Owners.   Gregg from TRL contacted me and told me to shipped it to an  address in Houston which I did, insured for $5,000.  A few weeks later around the end of Feb. Gregg sent me an email telling me the amp was over heating. The 1st of March I email  Gregg with instructions on what I wanted done. That is the last time I had any contact with Gregg!!!!! I sent email after email to TRL pleading for someone to tell me where my Amp is????? The last of week of August,  I sent an  email to TRL saying if I didn't hear from anyone I will go to stereo sites and tell my story!!  Immediately had phone call from  Leon in  NEW YORK asking me "what 's going on?"After explaining the situation to Leon, said "would call me back in a couple days". So needless to say  Leon never called back and when I call,  he is never there and leaving a message does no good.  I'm hoping someone can tell me what to do????IF nothing else, do not do business with "Tube Research Labs"
Thanks Kim
panheadscooty
After all this time, would have been nice to have something done to address your original problem, but at least will be good to get your amp back. Let us know if and when that happens.

Jim
Stereo5, all you need to do is check the GE stock price. Today it’s trading around eight. Several years ago it was $60, a few years ago it dropped down to $30, today it’s $8+. It’s going in the wrong direction for a successful company. My belief is that a large part of their problem is the overhang from the generous pensions enjoyed by their past employees. They seem to be trying desperately to find some formula for success. Despite changing CEOs, selling assets and putting out optimistic press releases, the stock is still $8+. I think their best hope is being acquired by another industrial behemoth. That’s why I said that GE is on the ropes!
Paulcreed, I get it. You’re right, there often, depending on geography, isn’t much to buy locally. We moved from the SF Bay Area, which is full of audiophiles, to Arizona, where audiophiles are few and far between. My point was that people rarely get burned in a cash-and-carry transaction. If you can’t take it home with you, there’s always the potential to get scammed. Fortunately, I have never had a bad experience, and most Audiogon transactions are legitimate. But these unfortunate situations end up on this forum all too often. Buyer (or seller) beware!
@tonykay Sounds like you are talking about General Electric, which as far as I am aware doesn’t produce any audiophile-oriented products. While some readers of your initial post have most likely interpreted your reference to "GE" as pertaining to GoldenEar Technology.

Regards,
-- Al

I am going to defend small operations.   Where else are you going to get hand soldered point to point equipment?  I recently bought a tube pre-amp from such a place: Aric Audio (not real expensive at $1300), and love it. He also sells some more expensive stuff.  If the gear lasts longer than the owner of the company, I think you have made a good purchase.