Triode or Ultra-linear? Why?

Several months ago I added PrimaLuna Prologue Mono-block amps and Preamp to my system. Of course, I keep fiddling with the Triode/Ultra-linear switch, It's so easy since it's on the remote. Can't decide which I enjoy most. Leaning toward triode. What's your experience? 

Thanks,

A
adeep42
Also, I think tube guitar amp companies should all consider making a little stereo amp…that Mesa Baron was so cool, and if you can buy a USA (Kentucky) hand made tube rectified single ended class A tube (EL84s) amp head like my 18 watt Burris Royal Bluesman (it's royal blue…get it?), which includes a preamp section and spring reverb for around a grand new, these guys are missing the audio geek boat, so to speak.
Tablejockey,
Yes, the Baron can be run in all-pentode mode, but the sound it a bit harsh.  Don't know why.  I don't think anyone used them in all-pentode mode for long. 
Wolf, one rumor I heard was that Mesa got tired of dealing with the demands of audio dealers, who wanted frequent "upgrades" to be made available.  
@lloydc A good friend had an inside relationship with the folks at Mesa, and used a Baron for a while.  Mesa got out of the high-end audio business due to a lot of "advice" coming in regarding how to build an amplifier, especially in relation to a severe lack of $$$ coming the other way.  This isn't a hobby to them, and this market just didn't make business sense