Transparent Link 200 for Totem speakers

I wanted to know about cables. I plan to use the transparent Link 200 entry level speaker cables for my system that has a Wadia 302, Krell 2250 and Totem forest speakers. Are these the correct cables to use?
cheraz
Just a word on behalf of your speaker designer's Totem Beaks which can enhance the three dimensionality, clarity, and even bass extension of box speakers. They are positioned on the top surface of a box speaker, and act like a cable upgrade, or adjuster of the sound until you get it exactly the way you prefer.
I especially like its modest cost new , or used, and the surprise when music sounds better with its use.
i used to own transparent musicwave plus speaker cables to my totem model 1's and I moved to all bogdan silver cables and ic's. the transparent cables were lifeless compared to other cables I listened to. if you move up the transparent chain, they get better. check out bogdan cables and others before making your purchase. i also agree with listener57, i also use totem beaks with my totem speakers.
I have asked for the Beeks (a pair per speaker). And Listener57, what was the brand of cables you picked up at $180/8ft pair?