Transparent cables Recalibration prices out of this world

If you are not the original owner, prepared your wallet because depending on the model do you have it they charge up to $1,200.00 plus shipping cost both ways just to be recalibrated. I understand they have to charge it but boy  $1.200.00 it's insane.
zorro
Would there be some sort of objective measure that would indicate that these things are destabilizing my amplifier? (Bryston 3B-NRB.) I know there's sarcasm in some of your replies, but $20k speaker cables requiring periodic $1,200 recalibration is nonsense (to me), making it difficult to tell when you’re being sarcastic. If these "networks" can fry an amp, I’ll buy something else.
There seems to be some misunderstanding about the purpose of Transparent’s cable recalibration.  There is no need for periodic recalibration.  The purpose of the calibration or recalibration is to match the output impedance of your amplifier.  So the only time you need to recalibrate is if you are changing amps and the new amp’s output impedance is significantly different.  For the Reference cables there are two versions, one for high output impedance and one for low output impedance.  There is no cost for this if you are the original owner.  As far as potential damage to your amps, I have never heard of that.
@mikemeeks, thank you for clarifying this. I would assume a Bryston amp paired with B&W 804 speakers isn’t exotic enough for this to mean my Transparent speaker cables need anything special. However, I may need an aluminum foil hat. It’s supposed to be better than one made from tin.
Used most all of the cables mentioned here...MIT REV series from Joe Abrams actually does what they are supposed to do...huge holographic soundstage with tremendous detail and dynamics plus lifelike tone and textures from instruments!  Free 30 day trial...you will not return them.
They do not even start to calibrate until you reach the REF level. That is around 7.5k retail for speakers cables. 
I purchase used REF Phono MM2 from a dealer here. 
the recalibration was free from the dealer. 

The real custom calibration where they calibrate from the source to the next component is at REF XL
At this level they custom make the terminals to match your components...and line up the network boxes as well. .also this speaker wire is now 14k. 

So... what level where you getting re calibrated?