transparent audio ultra ic burn in time

Category: Cables

i am running brand new transparent audio ultra interconnect with mm2 direct between Wadia and Pass Labs power amp. speaker cable is Transparent Cable referece with mm2. speaker cable has 500 hours but interconnect is new.
i find bass extension and airiness is poor compared to all other interconnects i tried;wireworld,Kimber,acoustic system international,Nordost,Monster cable.
i suspect i need to burn in the interconnect or at least 100 hours. i dont wish to return this cable just yet as i find the Transparent ref speaker cable the best amongst the above names in my system.
does any body have any experience with this interconnect?
128x128alfa100

Showing 4 responses by alfa100

I have 200 hours on the Ultra cables and pleased to report a big improvement. sound kept changing,driving me nuts. first came the improvement in airiness which kept improving. followed by the improvement in bass exrension. Now bass extension,airiness and detail is excellent.i can safely recommend this cable but it must be burned in for at lest 200 hours. i also believe one must listen to any equipment before deciding.
thank you all for your replies
hello Mceljo
neither my mind nor ears are playing tricks on me. my friend would come around regularly and heard similar to me.
I believe it is important to have revealing source, amp and speakers to note the differences.
please post results of your blind A/B test. kind regards .alfa.
i have now purchased the Transparent Audio reference interconnect.it is burned and sounds wonderful