Trans-Fi Terminator Tonearm: 2019 Update

In reading a few related posts on linear tracking tonearm, in general,  and Trans-Fi Terminator , in particular, I thought I would give a brief update of the Terminator.

I purchased the arm directly from Andrey in Moscow two months ago. From what I understand, Andrey has taken over production after Vic's retirement. What I received is the most up-to-date version of the arm with the carbon fibre wand and brass counterweights, the direct wire leads from cartridge to  phono amp, and a new brass manifold ( not evident from the main web-site). Both the wand and the new manifold are Andrey's contribution to the continued refinement of the Terminator.

Also,  please visit this site: https://darklanternforowen.wordpress.com/2017/04/15/terminator-tonearm-new-arm-mount/. This gentlemen from NZ has developed a new arm mount for the Terminator which advanced the arm's sonics even further. It was reading through the the development of this new arm mount that convinced me to order the Terminator after much prior research. I did not purchase the arm mount from NZ as it would not readily fit my Verdier La Platine, instead Andrey made a custom arm mount. It is in essence a two point support mount rather than a single point support rod that is commonly used. 

My previous arm was a SME V of 1990's vintage mounted with a ZYX airy. The Terminator is several notch above the SME V. All the accolades given to the Terminator seem justified. My main point in writing is that the new developments by Andrey, i.e. the carbon fibre wand and the newest brass manifold, seem to improve upon the Terminator even more ( see link above ). This is the news that I wanted to share with existing Terminator owners. I asked Andrey to start a blog on all the new stuff that is happening with the arm, but it seems that he is busy making 'things'!

ledoux1238
What do you need to know? It's an improvement in every way. Critically lower mids/upper bass articulation, imaging and air. I was hugely skeptical...I mean, it's pretty much the same design except for the mix of brass and aluminium in the manifold/slider, rather than 100% aluminium, carbon fibre armwand, and smaller, more precisely engineered air holes in the manifold. No way could this sound more than marginally better, if at all better full stop, was my sentiment.
I was absolutely dumbfounded upon install. All of original Terminator's strengths were there, with these added benefits, resulting in a wholly superior listening experience, adding way more delicacy and sophistication to the sound, making jazz and classical altogether more timbrally accurate and effortless. 
@sgunther  There are plenty of testimonies from long time Terminator adopters here, especially the early threads. @spiritofmusic gives a succinct reply. 

I came to the fully updated Terminator from a SME V arm. And the improvements in vinyl playback are across the board. 

@simes and @spiritofmusic , thank you for the cartridge selection inputs. My apologies for the late reply. My amp malfunctioned, and I am now in limbo land.
It seems that cartridge weights of + 15 g would be workable. I am also using a trans-impedance phono amp, so low impedance becomes an additional requirement for my search. And I am looking into the   Audio Machina V8. 

I do have a question regarding setting VTF.  The carbon fiber wand comes with brass discs as counter-weights. However, they require very delicate maneuvering, and I cannot repeat my setting with any consistency. How do you go about setting VTF with the Terminator? How do you get repeatable results?  What special tools are involved?
Thanks Spirit that was the kind of feedback I was looking for from someone who used the original Terminator. On another note I tried cotton balls in my smoothing tank and could not get enough air pressure and the arm to move the saddle. I am using a Rena Air 400 aquarium pump. 
I'm about to try the Eheim pump. Have decided not to go to crazy on pumps/smoothing tanks mods.
Andrey's new arm is absolutely undeniable. I'm using it in conjunction w Owen's Al arm mount from NZ.
Ledoux, setting those counterweight for correct VTF seems one part luck and...one part luck Lol. I wish there was a slam dunk way to set and forget precisely.