Traditional looking speakers

Suggestions please. I've been living with low end audio equipment for a long time. Now that I am completing a family room addition I am ready to purchase some great sounding equipment.
I want to start with speakers and build a system around them. Room size 17 X 18 with 10' ceiling. Speaker budget $2,500 plus or minus for pair. I need speakers that are "traditional looking". In other words GMA Europa, Meadoelarks, Maggies, etc. are all out of consideration although they all sound great. We listen to a lot of female vocals and acoustic music.
In short, I need speakers that are attractive when my eyes are open, and sound like the band is in the room with me when my eyes are closed.
I know "Beauty is in the eye of the speaker lover".
murphyboy2fbd

Showing 1 response by boss302

I normally don't post about speakers due to somewhat limited experience but I go along with Clbeanz. With your room size the Soliloquy could be one to check up on. You can check my virtual system to see the 6.3 in place. Website is here Soliloquy Beautiful to the eye and the ear. Really seems to give a good soundstage with good bass.