Townshend Maximum Super Tweeters Ribbons, Amazing Results Definite Keepers

hi
i am using various cd players as i am upgrading but i have kept the lector cdp707 in now fora week or so, a dealer friend brought round a pair of Max Super Tweeters, he connected them up in less than 2 mins using the supplied cables, he set the level at 3 from a choice of 1-6, we sat down and i played one of my all time favorites Neil Young Comes a Time 
i now this album very well but not heard it like this before, the attack of the guitars, the extra resolution and bite of the guitars was nothing short of amazing, there was more snap to the drum beat, the top end is so much more realistic and enjoyable, while the mid range has gained resolution and body, the vocals are very natural sounding but also revealing, the bass seems to have improved, there is definitely more of it
its early days but im keeping them and i am very happy with level 3, my speakers are soundlabs dynastats,
Is anyone else using Maximum Super Tweeters ? and are your findings the same or similar to mine i am really happy with mine its another case of how did i live without them all comments and experiences are very welcome thank you
mains
With the adjustments located on the back of the Super Tweeter it should sound very nice I would think!
Here's the review that sealed the deal for me, from the Analogue Seduction website (customer review).  Since I have KEF 107's, I'm hoping to hear just what James heard!

" Towhshend Maximum Super TweetersWednesday, 6 April 2016 |  James

Well... I purchased these more to satisfy my curiosity after reading about how they could take a good system and add more clarity and coherence across the entire frequency spectrum. I have had them in my system for three days now and by golly, they really do work. As stated elsewhere, if you isolate them you can just barely hear something going on but it is hardly high in output or very recognizable as musical at least that I can detect anyway. However, add them back to your full-range speakers and it is a whole different story. I recently rebuilt my aging KEF R107 speakers that had ceased working due to completely disintegrated surrounds on all four woofers and tweeters with their voice coils stuck in 30 year old, dried up Ferro Fluid. With rebuild woofers and having disassembled, cleaned and recharged the tweeters, they were sounding very fine indeed so there was no compelling reason to fuss with them by adding super tweeters but boy, am I glad I did! These are still one of the best sounding speakers I have ever heard but with the super tweeter added in, they are elevated to something truly special. The claims others have made are all accurate. The clarity, space and ease across the entire spectrum is not subtle. My wife who knows nothing about any of this when asked to take a listed after I had installed them commented that the system sounded better than ever and proceeded to pretty much describe the improvements in similar terms. Keep in mind she had no idea the tweeters had been added and so was in no way biased. That is a pretty strong commendation in my book. Anyway, these things are really something special and you don't need to have perfect hearing to appreciate the improvements. I am testament to that because my hearing is hardly in pristine shape after all the years of playing in a rock band on the side off an on for the last 45 years. Highly recommended!"

I guess I'll consider mysely lucky because the Towhshend Maximum Super Tweeters sound really good with my Montana EPX  and Von Schweikert dB 99 speakers.
lak -

Is there any sonic difference that you can tell between the Townshend super tweeters and the super tweeters that came with your dB 99's?