Townshend Maximum Super Tweeters Ribbons, Amazing Results Definite Keepers

hi
i am using various cd players as i am upgrading but i have kept the lector cdp707 in now fora week or so, a dealer friend brought round a pair of Max Super Tweeters, he connected them up in less than 2 mins using the supplied cables, he set the level at 3 from a choice of 1-6, we sat down and i played one of my all time favorites Neil Young Comes a Time 
i now this album very well but not heard it like this before, the attack of the guitars, the extra resolution and bite of the guitars was nothing short of amazing, there was more snap to the drum beat, the top end is so much more realistic and enjoyable, while the mid range has gained resolution and body, the vocals are very natural sounding but also revealing, the bass seems to have improved, there is definitely more of it
its early days but im keeping them and i am very happy with level 3, my speakers are soundlabs dynastats,
Is anyone else using Maximum Super Tweeters ? and are your findings the same or similar to mine i am really happy with mine its another case of how did i live without them all comments and experiences are very welcome thank you
mains
Is this what you are looking for?http://www.townshendaudio.com/supertweeters/
I purchased mine for a store that advertised them on Audiogon at a very reasonable price but I don't see an ad or remember the name.
Oh, I'll be using with KEF 107 speakers.  Any thoughts on hook-up welcome.  Specifically, will the KEF KUBE produce a problem with these?  I understand the KUBE boosts the bass a bit...seems like not a good thing to feed a super tweeter, unless they have a high-pass?  Alternatively, I could feed the super tweeter from my Peachtree Decco 2 (would only drive the super tweeter, currently acting as preamp).  My main amp (powering the 107's) is an Audire Forte.  Also opinions on how important placement will be.  Thoughts welcome!
Regarding super-tweeters I have the Sopranino's from EnigmaAcoustics and enjoy many of the same benefits others have described with the Townshend's

A few suggestions however having lived with them for over a year now
  1. Make sure you take time to get them time and phase aligned, for a long period I had mine set up skewed in relative to the speakers, I thought the additional treble energy sounded best that way but what I subsequently discovered was that I was actually compensating for excess reflected energy around my seat, once I addressed that aligning the supertweeters exactly with the speakers made a great difference in dimensionality and a much more realistic performance all round. You can also purchase tiny spikes to make sure they point at ear level (something like this https://www.ebay.com/itm/10pcs-Threaded-Spikes-Replacement-Body-Jewelry-Parts-Steel-14g-16g-3x3-4x12...) Net net adding STs may throw up some room acoustic issues you need to address
  2. Invest in good quality cables to connect them -- going from a $100 pair to Audience AU24SE was a good step -- look out for cheap short pairs used on the 'Gon
  3. After you've lived with them for a while dial back the level -- drop 3dB and maybe up the cross over -- likely you'll find you had then too hot at first and that the majority of benefit is from having as little from the ST as possible (especially after you address #1 above)
  4. Look into tweaks -- wrapping tiny bits of foQ damping material around the speaker cables where they connect to the ST is very audible -- given STs will pick up and radiate any HF hash in your system it behooves you to work to eliminate this and the foQ material is very helpful in this regard
Anyway have fun -- I'm sure you'll enjoy what they add
Thanks!  Should be here next Monday, can't wait!  Hopefully the reviews agree with what my ears hear.  I read a review that they're a great match with KEF 107's!