Townshend Audio Podiums - current owners opinion on the merits of this product

Hello to everyone who is being held hostage by this Covid 19 demon......I hope everybody is well and staying safe and being smart. I have been reading about this product and would like to hear from current owners or members who looked at them and didn't buy or have sold them. I would like to hear from you as I would be purchasing them for my Wilson Benesh Square 5's and they would be going over a suspended hard wood floor. Thank you in advance.   
garebear
I've owned Townshend Speaker Podiums for a couple years and use them under my Thiel CS3.6s.
I recently posted a detailed evaluation of how the podiums affected the sound of my speakers in my room-as compared to spikes. 
If you're interested in my observations, you can visit Audiogon's Thiel Owners speaker forum; either search my user name or go to near-end of the posts. 
...…..thank you for the responses as well as the updates and it would appear from the reviews and responses as well as comments from owners, that the Townshend Podiums are very well respected and enjoyed but the downfall ; if that is the correct wording,  is that they seem to suck the life out you speakers bass. I would not be a big fan of that result. My search continues.     
@garebear Where did you read that the Podium sucks the life out of bass? I'm curious. Does it only happen for podium or the bars as well? Often times, isolation product causes the bass impact to diminish (which could be more neutral someone can argue). Spikes/coupling speaker on the other hand, increases the bass impact (and sharp transiets) in my experience.
I believe Max Townshend addressed the perceived bass change.  He measured it at a .00 something change in db's.  I am getting a pair and will report out on my observations since I have a carpeted suspended wood floor situation.  Another friend is using another type of isolation with a suspended wood floor and I think there is a perception of less bass but it's really eliminating the drum effect of the floor and the bass tightened up and added clairity to space to the soundstage.  We shall see.  
Boomy bass is oft perceived as the way bass is supposed to sound. It’s always sounded like that so what’s the diff, McGriff? Oh, no! It’s not boomy any more! 😩