Totem Rainmakers experts needed

So Im putting together a lil system for my sons graduation gift. Figured better than the clich'e watch. All used and this this is what Ive got so far. The nice stands from Atlantis they are Im sure every bit as good as the Totem ones and look identical. And just picked up a RELQ 201e for the foundation. I will let him figure out his front end. Below are my choices and if you recommend any of these I know there are several different versions of each Id like to stick with the lower price points but will step up to 1K if its the way to go. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and impressions.

Rega Brio R can be had for 400-650 USD 
Naim Nait 5i 500-800
Primaire I20 / I21 500-1000

-Allgood
128x128haywood310
Agree completely with the recommendation of a Simaudio integrated. I've owned three, along with three of their DACs and a CD player. Among the dozen or so amps I've owned over fifty years of listening the Simaudio gear really stands out for great sonics and exceptional build quality at a reasonable price. 
I know, zombie thread.

I can't help but notice many comments on many sites referencing that the Totems are power pigs, they need lot of power......I guess certain Totems do? But the Mani 2's I have been running do not. I am using an Acurus A250, but still. They need very little power if powered by the right amp!