totem model one signature with ayre ax7e?

Really like my Model One Signatures. Last year I bought an Ayre CX7e cd player which I also really like. Current electronics are Parasound Halo A23 and P3. These are not bad but I want to (A) get all I can out of the Totems and (B) run my Ayre cd player fully balanced. The Parasounds have XLR inputs but I don't think they are truly fully balanced. I have a small dedicated room and do not listen at ear-splitting levels, however I do sometimes crank the volume just a little, or at least I want to be able to sometimes. Listen to jazz, prog rock (King Crimson, Yes), female vocals, small ensemble classical, some old rock on vinyl.
So, the Ayre AX7e is an obvious choice for electronics upgrade, however I am a little concerned that it may be slightly underpowered for the Totems. My dealer does not have the AX7e in stock.
Is anyone using this combo? Or has anyone heard these together? Trying not to make an error.
thanks, Jim
jdgjr

Showing 2 responses by hifi7477

The AX-7e is one of several integrateds suggested by Totem to run the Model 1's.

I have tried the AX-7e with the Totem Model 1's at store, wonderful combination but finally ended up with AR VSI55/Totem model 1's. The Model 1's match very well with tubes.